With Mother's Day just around the corner, you still have time grab your favorite little tyke and make this beautiful painting for Mom!
Painters Tape, 8X10 painting canvas, acryclic paints, and newspaper.
1. Cover workspace with newspaper.
2. Rip pieces of painters tape to spell out MOM, adhere them firmly to the canvas.
3. Prepare the paints on a piece of paper or a plate.
4. Use sponge or paint brush to cover the entire canvas.
5. Allow painting to dry for at least 2 hours. Peel painters tape off of canvas to reveal your masterpiece.